Comments (3)

On 8.7.07 , Unknown said...

Love the dark bold style!

 
On 11.7.07 , boob said...

"I come from a time yet to come."

That's good. Writing is a whole other ball game man. I feel like it leaves you even more vulnerable to criticism. It's much easier for most people to interpret words over pictures so everything needs to be clear. It'll be neat to see whatcha do here.

 
On 11.7.07 , Bruno Werneck said...

alina- thanks. I've been meaning to post your link here. I will soon.

syferium - no ads on my site, other than my own or of close friends.

boob - tell me about it man... I gotta keep my little portuguese-english dictionary handy ;) not only it's has to make sense, it has to be concise so the ballon doesn'r flood the panel, AND it's gotta keep you hooked, or at least can't sound too lame! :)

for instace, this guy's name zoy-moor sounded a bit lame after I post. But his story is definetly not... more to come!