Comments (10)

On 25.4.07 , Jav said...

oooooooo....
nicely done...

 
On 27.4.07 , Catherine Satrun said...

Nice light! I wonder what happens next....

 
On 2.5.07 , Unknown said...

Wooo ... awesome design!

 
On 2.5.07 , Bruno Werneck said...

thanks guys - and girls :) -
the story is taking shape, more coming soon...

 
On 16.5.07 , Bruno Werneck said...

hey all, I'm on vacation, travelling overseas. I'll catch up with the comic as soon as I get back in a week or so. I can't wait actually :) I've been having some cool ideas...
cheers

 
On 28.5.07 , boob said...

Sweet Bruno! Really like the lightning/electric effects in a few of these panels.

I have a lot of catching up to do with this comic...

 
On 31.5.07 , SILVER KNIGHT said...

awesome work Bruno! really like the series coming along! very dynamic action and lighting!

 
On 3.6.07 , Jav said...

lets go...
you cant leave us hanging!

 
On 5.6.07 , Bruno Werneck said...

hehe... thanks guys. I won't leave you hanging :)

I'm just finishing up a few things for the con, so I should be back in business real real soon, like in in the next few days...

 
On 13.6.07 , Anonymous said...

Where's the rest?! I mean you didn't like it when I left you hanging with "the boobie Chronicles", did ya'?

My Chun-Li maquette was getting her ass kicked by the Triple D cup, Nancy, remember?!