Comments (3)

On 12.4.07 , Bruno Werneck said...

my friend and co-worker Max, another comic book fan, suggested I should pay more attention to text balloons and font styles. So I downloaded some free fonts and now I'm drawing my own balloons, instead of photoshop shapes. Ideally you also want to write your own text becuase some fonts look too stiff, but this new is not so bad. Plus, my caligraphy sucks. Most people usually don't even notice this part, but this stuff is an art in itself.

You can find some interesting free comic book looking fonts at

http://www.blambot.com/fonts.shtml

the ones with no red dot are free. They're nice enough to give some away for free so i figure the least I can do is advertise them here.

 
On 13.4.07 , Catherine Satrun said...

Wow! Nice work! I haven't checked this blog in a long time. What a great surprise to see all this great artwork! Thanks for providing us all with the link to the fonts. Can't wait to see more!! ^.^

 
On 17.4.07 , Unknown said...

Love these dramatic pages!! WOW!